October results more positive news for Out-of-Home
The Out-of-Home (OOH) industry today reported its tenth straight month of YoY growth, with net revenue of $69.9 million for the month of October, an increase of 19.4% from the same month last year, which posted a net revenue of $58.5 million.*
Year-to-date revenue has increased by 17.1%, tracking at $532.8 million, up from $454.8 million* for the same time last year. Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) year-to-date makes up 25.3% of total revenue, up from 16.5% of total revenue for the same period last year.
Category figures October 2015:
· Roadside Billboards (over and under 25 square metres)
· Roadside Other (street furniture, taxis, bus/tram externals, small format)
· Transport (including airports)
· Retail, Lifestyle and Other^
* The figures have been adjusted for 2014 revenue to reflect changes within categories, allowing direct comparisons in revenue year-on-year.
^This rapidly growing category reports shopping centre panels as well as all place-based digital inventory including office media – covering inventory in lifts and office buildings, café panels and the inventory of the OMA’s newest member Media Health Tonic which includes digital screens in doctors surgeries and medical centres.
Charmaine Moldrich, CEO, Outdoor Media Association – T: 02 9357 9999 M: 0407 418 273